TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum opening order is $1000 of in stock product and reorders must be $500 of in stock product (from Shipping Now categories) for immediate ship.
- LH&H category requires minimum order of $150 from that category.
- Please note, inventory is not allocated until credit card information is received and processed.
- Lancaster & Vintage is not able to accept "Hold For Confirmation" orders.
- Orders must be written in specified quantity increments (indicated by minimums throughout the website). All case pack requirements are per item number.
- Backorders ship automatically. We will contact you via email if your backorder does not reach the shipping minimum of $500.
- All changes to open orders should be submitted in writing via email or fax.
All cancellations must be requested in writing and confirmed.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- The wholesale prices listed on our website apply to retailers only.
We accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). Using a credit card will expedite your shipment.
- We do not offer terms or dated billing.
- Special routing information must be specified or Lancaster & Vintage will ship at own discretion.
- Lancaster & Vintage does not drop ship.
- Some large items must be shipped in oversized cartons, which may result in higher freight costs.
We make every effort to insure your order leaves our warehouse in good condition. Always unpack cartons upon receipt and examine the contents. All claims for shortages or damaged/defective merchandise must be reported within ten days. Contact us by phone, fax, or email. Please hold packing materials until disposition is made. Shortages or damage/defective items will be replaced or credit issued. We may issue a call tag to retrieve merchandise at our discretion.
Undamaged merchandise that customers may wish to return are reviewed on a case by case basis. Once a return is authorized, items must be shipped within 5 business days of approval and returned at the customer’s expense. Merchandise returned for any reason must be in original packaging, unpriced, and otherwise unchanged. A 30% restocking fee will be deducted from the refunded purchase price. There is no credit for freight charges.
NOTE: We are unable to accept any returns for items that are indicated as sold out. All closeout product purchases and sample lots are final sale.